Posted on: June 13, 2021
No healthcare experience, cna certification or registry
required; as we provide on the job training!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your
growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference
in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for
the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota's largest senior living
organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we're
growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opened in 2020, the Pillars of Prospect Park is conveniently
located off the light rail transit station and close to the metro
bus near the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis, MN. The
Pillars of Prospect Park features 133 Independent living, 106
assisted living and 44 memory care apartments. Two buildings, one
six-story and one ten-story, make up this vibrant community. The
community encompasses an on-site Child Care Center. Come join our
team of dedicated employees who share in our mission to help our
seniors heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom
would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated
health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents'
physical and emotional well-being.
This care giver position includes;
- 40 hours in two weeks or .5 FTE
- Evening Shift
- Opportunity to pick up shifts exist
- Every other Sat-Sunday and holiday rotation
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement after one year in this
schedule of 40 hours or more in two weeks
- Competitive pay, shift differentials for nights or evenings,
and opportunities to grow with Ebenezer
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited
to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as
needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring,
temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry,
cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion
for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- If under 18 must be on the MN NA registry
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA
- Previous work experience as HHA, CNA, NA, DSP, direct support
professional, PCA preferred
- Work experience in a customer service setting preferred
Keywords: Ebenezer, Minneapolis , Resident Assistant, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!