Operations Coordinator | Warehouse Admin | $18/hr | 7am-3:30pm
Company: Archway Marketing
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
Shift: Monday to Friday, 7AM to 3:30 PM
Location: 20000 S Diamond Lake Rd, Rogers, MN 55374
Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft
protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs.
Major Areas of Performance:
- Create task to move inventory
- Prepare picking area
- Print order to move product to meet client SLA
- Handle returns
- Monitor and coordinate Pick location replenishments
- Coordinate inbound delivery appointments and receiving
- Coordinate pull and delivery of needed inventory items for line
- Compliance - For client specific needs - coordinate all
compliance related requirements, gather data and manage hold
inventory and all compliance-related reporting.
- Order Processing - Research and mange reporting of order
errors. Update and implement Order error process.
- Compile and publish Client Scorecard and other metric reporting
- Define and update existing department Processes for
improvements when identified
- Late and Rush Order Recap Reporting
- All cross team communications will be done via email, when
needed, or other tools as appropriate.
- Communicate professional while working through issues with all
- Escalates Order Issues when information is not received that is
needed to get action required to move orders forward, when
- Distribute Client Specific Reports
- Monitor, reconcile and publish daily Open Orders Report, per
Open Orders Process
- Create and coordinate inventory forecasting tools for assigned
- Troubleshooting and Resolution of Order Issues Identified
- Proactively works Order issues as appropriate, and follow up
with assigned teams when resolution is not moving forward in a
- Trouble shoots issues from Issues reported to the Order
Management group to identify root cause or other systemic problems.
Identify and help implement solutions to encourage positive
- Coordinate resolution between various departments to identify
and Order Issues preventing successful order fulfillment,
processing or shipment to the client.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Support and maintain corporate quality, health and safety
standards, processes, policies, practices and work instructions.
(ISO standards where applicable)
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; Associates degree
- Previous Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience
- 1 year warehouse experience
- PC computer skills required
- Strong math and reading skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Physical requirements include: lifting (40lbs), carrying,
bending, sitting, stretching, and standing for long periods of
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume
or apply online at www.Archway.com.
Archway is committed on building a diverse workforce by
attracting, developing and retaining employees. We believe that
through having a diverse workforce, we will be employing the best
talent and leveraging diverse and unique skills and
Keywords: Archway Marketing, Minneapolis , Operations Coordinator | Warehouse Admin | $18/hr | 7am-3:30pm, Other , Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!