HubSpot Administrator & Analyst (USA, Remote)
Posted on: June 13, 2021
POSITION TYPE This position is set to be permanently remote.
The HubSpot Administrator & Analyst is responsible for bringing
our Marketing, Sales and Service processes and strategies to life
on the HubSpot platform. Using best practices, reporting and
analytics, this role will implement, execute, and iterate on
programs to reach our customers and help achieve our revenue
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ongoing management and maintenance of HubSpot, including
completing implementation of CRM, Service Hub, and Sales Hub,
including migrating legacy systems.
- Function as a translator between departments to understand
business requirements for HubSpot requests such as features and
reports, create requirements to meet functional and underlying data
needs, and gain stakeholder acceptance post-implementation.
- Work with Director Demand Generation to define, build, manage,
and report on lead lifecycle, ensuring visibility, proper handoff,
and data integrity throughout the process
- Configure and maintain HubSpot integrations, partnering with
and providing requirements to IT team as needed, including Magento,
Tableau, and other systems
- Create reports weekly/monthly/quarterly and dashboard views as
needed to empower data-driven decision-making
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as finance and IT to
ensure data integrity, shared understanding, and consistency across
the business and systems.
- Use best practices to manage HubSpot, keeping portal and data
clean, and customizing views, properties, workflows, etc.
- Promote and train on HubSpot usage across the team
- Own 4over HubSpot roadmap, research best practices, trends and
new technology and options within HubSpot and its ecosystem to
increase the effectiveness of the system.
- Identify, define, and own implementation of new ways to enhance
data quality, increase scalability, and otherwise improve
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or
- 5+ years of experience gathering requirements, implementing,
and managing HubSpot
- Experience integrating HubSpot with an e-commerce platform such
as Magento or Shopify
- Accounting, Corporate Finance or Consulting experience a
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Demonstrated proficiency and hands-on experience with HubSpot
and preferably Tableau
- Successful track record of business analysis support for
cross-functional teams, able to compile and digest data to help
team members and executives focus on the material takeaways
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find
solutions independently in a timely manner
- Detail oriented, self-directed, and likes to multi-task in a
fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a high degree of
proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with SQL for lightweight data cleanup in HubSpot
tools, and to write requirements for DBA
- Able to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and
- Ability to contribute individually and accomplish projects with
- Strong project and time management skills; comfortable with
frequent change and short lead times
- Ability to work successfully with some ambiguity, some
- Strategic thinker who is also willing to roll up their sleeves
and execute the details.
- Strong collaborator who can work successfully across
- Possess high professionalism and poise and remains composed in
- Ability to demonstrate successful prioritization and
simultaneous management of multiple initiatives.
- Experience in e-commerce, software, information technology, or
related field a plus.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business
hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet business
- Position may require occasional travel as needed.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's rights to assign or re-assign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
4over is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other legally
protected status and takes affirmative action to recruit, employ,
train, and promote qualified minorities, women, covered veterans,
and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: 4over, Minneapolis , HubSpot Administrator & Analyst (USA, Remote), Other , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!