Supervisor Revenue Cycle
Company: Fairview Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is responsible for supervising Cash Application
employees in the central business office including overall general
supervision, policy and procedure compliance, personnel training,
development, performance measurement, scheduling, payroll and
performance appraisals. This position will supervise Central
business office leads and team members. The Central Business Office
Supervisor - Cash Application is responsible for delivering the
highest quality of service as efficiently as possible while meeting
financial, performance and quality goals. The Central Business
Office Supervisor - Cash Applications must work cooperatively with
all levels of the business including both internal and external
partners and vendors. The ideal candidate will be quality oriented
with a proven record of creating engaged employees and provide an
environment for coaching and feedback to improve the patient
- Provides daily leadership and guidance, direction, and
motivation to team.
- Proactively monitor all work queues and ensure that the proper
amount of staff is in place and that turn time expectations are
being met. Assists the team as needed to effectively manage
- Ensures all productivity standards are met in a timely manner
through measuring and monitoring. Runs and analyzes weekly and
monthly reports for performance measurement and efficiencies.
- Ensures team members comply with all Company policies and
procedures and holds individuals accountable for not adhering to
policies and procedures.
- Actively develop direct reports through coaching, feedback, and
projects to ensure their success and to create a highly engaged,
productive team while meeting all performance objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring team payroll is completed on time and
- Assist in planning for team meetings ensuring a sense of
community among team and sharing performance and overall updates to
keep the team informed
- Responsible for agent quality ensuring that patient
satisfaction is number one priority
- Handles patient escalations to ensure complete patient
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assists in
developing plans for immediate and long-term performance
- Aids in the development and implementation of processes that
improve efficiencies and quality within the department.
- Interviews and hires staff as needed and approved by senior
- Conducts and reviews performance appraisals of direct reports,
identifies performance problems, and initiates disciplinary
actions. Evaluates subordinates performance by establishing
objectives and measurements for supervisory and service personnel.
Provides constructive feedback on a consistent basis
- Works collaboratively with other departments sharing insights
and creating process and procedure to improve the overall patient
- Ensure that customer service center staff meets all HIPAA
Performs any additional duties as assigned
2- or 4-year degree in Business, Health Care Administration or
Three (3) years of experience within an applicable Revenue Cycle
Department may substitute for associate degree.
Minimum five (5) years of experience in a Hospital/Clinic
Revenue Cycle Department is required.
Excellent communication skills. Proficient in the English
language. Proficient math skills. Proficiency with PC software and
Electronic Health Record systems essential including basic typing
skills. Ability to motivate in a team-based environment. Ability to
foster an environment of honest and confidential communications.
Ability to communicate, as needed, both written and verbal
information in a clear, concise, accurate and considerate manner.
Ability to deal professionally, courteously and efficiently and to
remain calm under stress. Ability to assess and clarify changing
priorities. Proven ability to problem solve effectively. Ability to
maintain a flexible schedule to accomidate a 24/7 on site team.
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis , Supervisor Revenue Cycle, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!