Sub Cook (Maple Lake Sub/Casual)
Company: Catholic Charities of St. Cloud
Location: Maple Lake
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Substitute Cook is responsible for the preparation and
service of the Senior Dining Program menus for Congregate and Meals
on Wheels in the absence of the Food Coordinator.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and direct the meal preparation and service for
Congregate and Meals on Wheels to ensure good experience for diners
and compliance with all food preparation & agency Directives.
- Prepare food in correct quantities that is tasty & appetizing
and then serve to diners while following Catholic Charities Senior
Dining recipes and policies.
- Order food & check all deliveries against invoices & for
quality; store and record food purchases according to program
- Monitor and ensure kitchen food safety & sanitation
requirements are met (Dept of Health requirements & agency
requirements); and monitor kitchen equipment for safe
- Prepare and maintain food service operations records - ensuring
accuracy & timely distribution.
- Implement Agency Policies and Procedures as regards Senior
Dining site operations and create a positive work environment.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: 1 year cooking experience with a
knowledge of food service equipment operation
Keywords: Catholic Charities of St. Cloud, Minneapolis , Sub Cook (Maple Lake Sub/Casual), Other , Maple Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!