Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Location: Minneapolis - Minneapolis, MN
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Negligible
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Operations
By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on
future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne and all of its brands
provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical
The major responsibilities of this position are to primarily
develop plate-based ELISA products related to Bio-Techne's existing
product lines, including literature review, data analysis, reagent
evaluation, feasibility, assay optimization, stability studies and
product transfer. Additional work on protein chemistry, antibody
evaluation and collaboration with other internal development teams
may be needed.
- Develop new immunoassay products. Under general supervision,
independently schedule, plan, perform and report experiments for
the feasibility, optimization, transfer and validation of
- Evaluate critical raw materials. Optimize formulations and
procedures to meet all assay specifications.
- Communicate effectively in writing and in verbal
communications, including formal presentations. Write official
- Perform general laboratory maintenance and cleaning, including
laboratory equipment. Maintain laboratory supplies.
- Follow company policies and practices as outlined in the
Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the
AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance
to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Or, Bachelor's degree in a related field and up to 3 years of
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where
multitasking is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to
- Must work well both independently and in a team
Keywords: Bio-Techne, Minneapolis , Research Associate, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!