Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Develop and implement a business strategy (STRAP) for
Micro-electronics and computer systems product line to grow the
business globally at or greater than market rates by making the
most of product technology, new product development, open
innovation, voice of customer, current product portfolio,
manufacturing assets and equipment engineering capabilities. You
will also lead and execute daily business decisions for the product
offering operations of your global business, aligned to the Annual
Operating Plan (AOP). This will be done through collaboration with
the customer business leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Account for profit & loss
- Manage supplier relationship
- Partner with cross functions
- Build effective teams
- Accountable for AOP & Strategy
- Lead change
- Investigate market options
- Build new product pipeline
- Research the market
- Implement new processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 10 years of Engineering or Business Management
- Must have to be eligible for a security clearance due to
- Space Industry Knowledge
- Micro electronics and satellite on board computers
- Ability to fully leverage sales team.
- Honed customer facing and marketing skills.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Product sales driven through SIOP process.
- Use market dynamics to advantage
- AOP achievement experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to influence and partner in a matrix organization.
- Extensive management experience with P&L
- JOB ID: HRD120986
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 19019 N. 59th,Glendale,Arizona,85308,United
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.