Temporary Summer Delivery Assistants
Company: Core Mark
Posted on: June 13, 2021
As Delivery Driver Assistant, you will be responsible for
assisting drivers in providing accurate and timely product
deliveries to customers on routes, ensuring product satisfaction,
and contributing to customer experiences. You will work directly
with our customers and experience the impact of serving community
businesses and your fellow employees.
- Assisting Drivers with off-loading products to customer
- Loading and unloading truck and/or company vehicles by hand or
by use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Placing products in areas identified by customers.
- Recording delivery information on daily delivery invoice/load
list and completing documentation.
- Securing items in position on trucks to prevent damage during
- Collecting empty containers or merchandise when approved by
- Obtaining customer signature on receipt for pickup and
- Using on-board computer system and/or logbook to comply with
DOT hours requirements
- Cleaning inside of the vehicle.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Must be able to follow policies and practices to ensure
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to read, write and communicate information
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand, sit, and walk frequently.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
If interested in this position, please call Mindy or Ashley at
Keywords: Core Mark, Minneapolis , Temporary Summer Delivery Assistants, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!