National Account Manager
Company: Altra Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The National Account Manager is primarily responsible for
growing sales within specific markets/industries by aggressively
developing new OEM customers while effectively managing an
established OEM customer base. The geographical territory for this
remote-based position will consist of the entire U.S with a
preference to reside in the North Central or Midwest area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts
and aggressively seek new customers by formulating and following
planned sales strategies.
- Preparation and interpretation of reports as to sales and
markets, and the comparison of sales forecasts with actual sales
and sales quotas.
- Develop and recommend for approval, policies and programs
relating to: product, market channels, competitive pricing, sales
objectives by product and market, new product development and
improvement of present products, delivery and other competitive
- Enforce and support company policy in connection with questions
arising in the field and consult with management on matters beyond
their authority and experience.
- Assist current and prospective customers in applying company
products to their own requirements and specifications.
- Seek new uses and applications for all company products with
current and prospective customers.
- Be alert to competitive products and marketing practices, and
keep management informed concerning them.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs,
conventions, and trade shows as directed.
Keywords: Altra Holdings, Inc., Minneapolis , National Account Manager, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!