Company: Fairview Health Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Dispatcher is responsible for day-to-day operations of the
Central Metro/Fairview System Security Communication Center.
.4 16 hours a week
Night Shift 2200 - 0630
Every other weekend
- Receive/transmit via 2-way radio, emergency instructions and
requests for assistance from Security/Safety personnel, staff,
visitors, and patients.
- Monitor a large bank of CCTV surveillance cameras.
- Prioritize incoming phone calls
- Dispatch Security Officers
- Operate Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system
- Monitor multiple fire computers and take appropriate
- Accountable for the safety of patient valuables and cash
deposits, end of life procedures, and triaging facility &
environmental services calls during off-shifts
- Perform all related duties/functions/responsibilities as
- One or more years of customer service/security experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to assess emergencies and respond quickly
- HS degree/GED
- Associate/technical degree in telecommunications or law
- One or more years of dispatch or hospital security
- Dispatcher must be customer service focused and able to remain
calm and professional during stressful situations
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis , Dispatcher, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!