Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In this role you may apply or work with any of the following
products: stage and show make up, latex makeup, prosthetics and
other special fx makeup for performers.
Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity.
- Previous experience with make-up application, theatrical
make-up or prosthetic application required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older,
which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
previous employment, education and personal references, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to speak and understand English at a level sufficient
to comprehend basic instructions from supervisors; conduct basic
interactions with other employees; and answer simple
- Applies stage make-up, liquid latex, and other special effect
makeup to talent.
- Learns and complies with the safe and appropriate use of all
chemicals necessary for the job
- Informs manager of any operational or technical problems
- Maintains a safe, clean and comfortable work environment.
- Follows the directives and procedures of the make-up department
- Works with supervisors to maintain working condition of latex
prosthetics assigned production, including maintenance and
- Maintains clear and concise lines of communication with
appropriate personnel in all productions matters.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and solve problems
with minimal supervision.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Minneapolis , Makeup Artist, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!