RA/CNA - Rushseba Station (Rush City)
Company: Walker Methodist
Location: Rush City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Resident assistants (RAs) are often with older adults for most
moments of their day. From breakfast to bathing to bedtime, RAs
understand that a caring, compassionate presence truly makes a
The finest in independent living, assisted living, and memory
care is coming to Rush City! This new three-story senior living
community will offer 52 beautiful apartment homes, a range of
health care support services and amenities, and a caring staff
dedicated to meet residents needs.
Rushseba Station seeks resident assistants to care for our
residents. Join our amazing team and build your career as an
- Part-time evenings
- Every other weekend days
- On-call, flexible scheduling
Competitive Benefits! $1000 Tuition Reimbursement after 90 days
of employment for actively enrolled students.
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive
- Previous experience in healthcare environment, specifically
medication administration and vital signs
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn
electronic health record systems
- Ability to work independently to meet individual client
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to live Walker Methodist's Customer Service
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's Mission: Life. And all
the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults
through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's Vision: As the leading
senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to
live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's Values: Respect.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Walker Methodist, Minneapolis , RA/CNA - Rushseba Station (Rush City), Other , Rush City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!