Strategic Business Consultant
Company: Element Fleet Management Corp.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every
day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people
first, then business - delivering on our promise of a superior
client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need
more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Strategic Business Consultant who will play
a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a
unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Passionate about solving difficult issues that clients
- A professional with a strong analytical ability, critical
reasoning, strategic thinking, and organizational skills?
As the Strategic Business Consultant, you will showcase
demonstrated analytical ability (inclusive of Excel, Business
Intelligence modeling, and PowerPoint skills), balanced with a
strong professional presence, critical reasoning, and strategic
thinking skills. You will partner with clients and sales personnel
to identify opportunities to drive business growth & profitability
and help clients achieve their fleet goals.
A Day in the Life
- Collaborate with Element team members on strategic accounts to
define retention/growth strategies and provide required analytic
- Maintain regular interaction to proactively identify new
savings or other opportunities for all assigned clients
- Conduct thorough and detailed analyses using client data and
decision support models
- Interpret data and make meaningful and creative recommendations
to the client
- Partner with the Account Team to develop and/or enhance client
relationship through consulting engagement
- Identify and articulate best practices within an industry
What's in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs
of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off
programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only
if and after a conditional offer of employment has been
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are
an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex,
sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native
American status, protected veterans' status or any other
legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during
the application and interview process are available upon request.
Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)
Read more about our Culture.
Learn about the Technology and Fleet Services we offer our
Keywords: Element Fleet Management Corp., Minneapolis , Strategic Business Consultant, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!