Manager, Technical Support Account Management - Remote
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now
organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is
coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes
that data can deliver.
The Manager, Technical Support Account Management (TSAM) role at
Splunk will be pivotal in leading, developing, and transforming our
TSAM team. You will lead a growing group of dynamic Account
management professionals and develop the processes and habits
necessary to drive scale and efficiency across the team.
Additionally, this TSAM Manager will drive Customer Success by
partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the
successful delivery of Splunk's services and products and drive
swift resolution of any issues. This role requires a dedicated
problem solver that has a real passion for producing positive
customer outcomes and can lead by example.
- Provide day-to-day management and mentorship to a global team
of experienced TSAMs.
- Define key success criteria for the team and craft internal and
external reports around that criteria.
- Create, implement, and refine processes that scale and meet the
needs of the business and our customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate the appropriate resources to drive
Customer Success initiatives.
- Serve as a top-line escalation point for incidents or
escalations raised by managed accounts.
- Ensure the TSAM team has all required tools and knowledge
required to be successful.
- Partner with the wider Customer Success organization to
identify, monitor, and report on trends.
- 5+ years of leadership within a Global Customer Support /
Technical Support organization.
- 10+ years of proven success working directly with customers
within a technology company.
- Experience working in Enterprise/Application Support space is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a business manner while utilizing
- Highly motivated to build relationships and influence Senior
- Possess the initiative and courage to have difficult
conversations with multiple levels in the organization.
- Experience partnering with Sales teams to promote Customer
- Deep understanding of Splunk general concepts is
- Take pride in advocating for the Splunk culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering and/or other
related field strongly preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations
where required, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Splunk, Minneapolis , Manager, Technical Support Account Management - Remote, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!