Be involved in projects with our Water Team and be a part of a
growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part
of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork
has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here
at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee.
Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Water Resource
Manager for our Minneapolis, MN. There could be potential on site
work in North Dakota.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct a technical work load appropriate to surface water
drainage and flood mitigation design through conventional and
- Perform engineering design services, plan, coordinate and
supervise routine projects and personnel, both in the field and
- Collaborate with clients on specific projects and
subcontractors on behalf of the client
- Supervise work performed by engineers and hydrogeologists
- Be responsible for technical analysis and accuracy of work done
under their supervision
- Prepare technical reports for projects
- Prepare project proposals, manage project budgets and fulfill
administrative and training requirements
- Assist with business development efforts Work with a team
attitude and effort, and be self-motivated to handle multiple
projects and tasks with time constraints
- Exhibit personal initiative, dependability and punctuality
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals
and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to
have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil, Environmental or Water
- 7+ years professional experience in water supply facilities
design, groundwater supply investigations and hydrogeologic
- Project/client management experience
- Registered as professional engineer in North Dakota or
Minnesota- or the ability to do so within 3 months.
- Working understanding of water resources
- Strong verbal and technical writing skills
- Involvement in professional and/or client-based
- Proficiency with basic computer data management, document
programs and AutoCAD
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding
company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP's Code of
Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability
to abide by WSP's health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's
leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to
serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical
experts, strategic advisors and construction management
professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the
transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors.
With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner
with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including
medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings
focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout
the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek
to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions
to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives,
goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc.
(collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
WSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran
Login to Apply User ID: Password:
Other Options Create an account
Return to search results
- Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart