Company: CSM Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This position is responsible for the general safety and security
of guests and hotel property. Providing direction and assistance to
guests in a courteous and professional manner. Follows CSM high
standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Anticipates and responds to guest incidents and security
situations in a timely and professional manner.
- Observes and complies with all hotel policies and procedures
relating to guest safety and security. Works as a team player in
meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of
other departments as necessary.
- Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery
- Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies and
adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Conduct routine inspections of hotel property and grounds to
ensure safety and security standards are per CSM, brand, local,
state and federal regulations.
- Identifies and takes proactive measures in loss prevention
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment, and follows all CSM
procedures for guest/employee incidents.
- Responsible for completion of all safety and security
documentation and necessary follow-up.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and
prioritizing work duties.
- Adheres to CSM attendance policy, grooming and appearance
standards, and general work rules and department procedures.
- Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Prior security experience
required. Attention to detail, customer focus and the ability to
perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 60+ pounds on an
occasional basis throughout shift.
Keywords: CSM Corporation, Minneapolis , Security (Overnight), Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!