Process Development Engineer II
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we
If you want to work for an organization that values customer
focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation,
Job Summary: Plans process flow, evaluates process capability,
modifies tooling, builds tooling, and designs tooling. Plans,
schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the
engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total
projects. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to
implementation, as well as conduct failure analysis and inspection
on products, processes and materials. Evaluates, selects, and
applies standard engineering techniques and procedures while using
judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications.
Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Prepares all
necessary paperwork and documentation for all projects
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental,
security and quality requirements including, but not limited to:
Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and
Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and
other regulatory requirements.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of
the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project
of moderate scope.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation,
conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard
engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in
making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies
of moderate scope.
- Prepares all necessary paperwork and documentation for all
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated
accountabilities. Intermediate word-processing and spreadsheet
skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
Keywords: Integer, Minneapolis , Process Development Engineer II, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!