Cub Wine & Spirits Liquor - Assistant Managers - Twin Cities
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Liquor Assistant Manager
To assist in managing the Liquor Store in promoting sales,
achieving sales goals, profit margins and labor goals. To
contribute toward ensuring a positive shopping environment for
customers and a positive work environment for employees.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assists customers and ensures proper service levels and
courtesy from all associates.
- Organizes, directs and assists work of stock crew.
- Assists in planning and implementation of department
- Orders product for Liquor department.
- Assists with training and evaluation of Liquor department
- Assists in monitoring and directing safety, sanitation and loss
prevention standards in the department.
- Participates in receiving function and back room
- Keeps Liquor Manager informed about specific conditions in the
liquor department as well as successes and opportunities and
provides suggestions for improvements where possible.
- Follows all store and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting with ongoing department planning,
execution and evaluation in order to ensure maximum sales,
effective cost control and efficient utilization of labor.
- Collaborates with Liquor Manager in Departmental goal
- Oversees the Department in the absence of the Liquor Store
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree or above preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of
- Previous knowledge and experience with sales of beer, wine and
- Working conditions consist of a temperature controlled store
- Ability to frequently reach, lift, and maneuver objects of
varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk and move
rapidly, bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. Manual dexterity
and good hand-eye coordination are necessary.
- Exposure to temperatures as low as approximately 38 degrees
Fahrenheit while handling products in cooler.
My Cub. My Way.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by
personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation,
convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through
delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and
inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career
development through education and training. We pride ourselves in
having a strong team of passionate employees who provide
exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a
difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, and veteran or disability status
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota,
Eagan; United States of America, Minnesota, Bloomington; United
States of America, Minnesota, Chanhassen; United States of America,
Minnesota, Brooklyn Park; United States of America, Minnesota,
Oakdale; United States of America, Minnesota, Hastings; United
States of America, Minnesota, Arden Hills; United States of
America, Minnesota, Plymouth; United States of America, Minnesota,
Champlin; United States of America, Minnesota, Burnsville
- Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Minneapolis , Cub Wine & Spirits Liquor - Assistant Managers - Twin Cities, Other , Stillwater, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!