Clinical Operations Partner- Based in Phoenix
Company: Be The Match
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Be The Match, our mission is to save lives through cellular
therapy. We achieve our mission through a culture of performance
where our teams have autonomy and responsibility to deliver
excellent results because people's lives literally depend on our
performance. We are serious about this obligation and are building
teams of uncommon caliber in order to realize our vision of
democratizing cell therapy so that all people, irrespective of
background, receive the lifesaving therapy they need.
The role of the Clinical Operations Partner, home-based in
Phoenix, AZ, is to build and strengthen relationships, at all
levels, with bone marrow transplant (BMT) and cellular therapy
programs within the NMDP network as well as increase engagement
with referring oncologists. Based on first-hand experience of
challenges, the Clinical Operations Partner will remove barriers,
provide resources, drive innovation and promote continuous
improvement across the field of cellular therapy. As a new role
within our organization and this strategic market, this position
will require a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative
Establish and strengthen relationships as the primary
relationship manager for one or more regional BMT programs and
community oncologists to provide awareness of and access to Be The
Match and our resources:
- Build relationships with your local BMT programs and hospital
systems that foster strong partnerships between our organizations
and provide mutual benefit to our teams.
- Work in collaboration with BMT team members to establish
strategic partnership objectives and priorities on a regular
- Strategically assess and proactively respond to individual team
member needs across all areas of BMT program including MDs,
administrators, Transplant Center (TC) coordinators, social
workers, and financial coordinators.
- Establish yourself as the point person for questions or
concerns regarding NMDP and the transplant process from TC and
hospital team members and connect patients with NMDP resources as
- Work in collaboration with our Marketing, Patient Outcomes and
Experience, and Referring Physician teams to increase engagement
with community oncologists and encourage timely and appropriate
referrals for patients who are a transplant candidate.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with NMDP colleagues
as an integrator and account manager to ensure superior service and
coordinated achievement of TC and organizational goals.
Respond to individual BMT program needs ensuring the highest
level of service to assigned TC partners:
- Develop a thorough understanding of specific TC needs and
challenges through first-hand experience including regularly
attending BMT program meetings.
- Provide real-time consultation to all members of BMT program
through onsite, phone or online presence to address critical
challenges and provide after-action review and follow-up.
- Consistently share network metrics and center specific data and
provide evidence-based recommendations where appropriate.
- Foster discussion about BMT program opportunities, such as
identification of regional unmet need, and provide supporting data
- Develop, and deliver on-going education to BMT program team
members on latest research studies, NMDP services and initiatives,
and other topics to promote best practices related to allogeneic
transplant and cellular therapy.
- Participate in the on-boarding of new TC team members to ensure
awareness and utilization of NMDP systems and resources where
Provide innovative solutions and inspire continuous improvement
across the entire NMDP network:
- Design, implement, and manage special projects and research
opportunities to address needs and challenges of assigned providers
in collaboration with NMDP and CIBMTR colleagues.
- Drive the reduction of complexities within the transplant
process by providing recommendations for process improvements to
NMDP colleagues and assigned TC partners.
- Represent the needs of providers and share insights with NMDP
colleagues and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of molecular biology, immunology, or
- Strong knowledge and experience in a provider setting
- Effectively build new relationships and strengthen existing
- Thrive in ambiguity and use critical thinking and analytical
skills to drive innovative solutions.
- Improve processes, take initiative, and solve problems.
- Establish credibility and foster collaboration with both
internal (NMDP) and external (TC) colleagues.
- Demonstrate strong professional communication and customer
- Adjust schedule accordingly for meetings and urgent customer
- Occasional domestic travel for conferences and in-person team
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and eight years of experience in relevant
science or healthcare related setting. Four years full-time
internal NMDP employment may be substituted for the above eight
years of experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Additional qualifications that may
make a person even more effective in the role, but are not required
- Master's/PhD degree and six years of experience in relevant
science or healthcare related setting.
- Previous experience within BMT and cellular therapy industry
- Previous experience in a clinical setting with customer service
- Number of Openings: 1
- Pay Basis: Biweekly
- Schedule: Full-time
- Driver Policy: Yes
Keywords: Be The Match, Minneapolis , Clinical Operations Partner- Based in Phoenix, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!