D2O Autodesk CADD Manager
Company: SRF Consulting Group, Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
D2O Autodesk CADD Manager (042102)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering and
planning firms in the upper Midwest. Our employee-owners help shape
the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent
employee-owned company, team members share in the company's growth
and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule
for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent
companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as
opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides
employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive
health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional
certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous
time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple
professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking an Autodesk CADD Manager to join our Digital
Design Operations (D20) team at our Minneapolis office. The
position would include oversight of our plan development production
related to use of Autodesk platforms. Implementation of CADD
standards and familiarity of workspaces related to DOT and
municipal clients and preparation of plans in accordance with these
What you will be doing:
- Training Program Development in coordination of Director of D2O
related to use of Autodesk Civil 3D platforms.
- Oversight of our plan development production related to use of
Autodesk Civil 3D platforms.
- Implementation of CADD standards and familiarity of workspaces
related to DOT and municipal clients and preparation of plans in
accordance with these standards.
- Ability to assist IT staff as needed with CADD application
desktop support as well as plotting and other plan delivery support
- Coordinate between D2O, IT and Departmental Engineers for
successful delivery of Project deliverables for Transportation
What you need to have:
- BS or Associate degree (Experience may be considered in lieu of
- A minimum of 5 years drafting with current editions of Autodesk
- 2 years of managing CAD environments (including Revit and Civil
Skills & Competencies:
- An understanding of Windows Network and ProjectWise Cloud based
network operations, environments and libraries required for the
support of theses platforms.
- Knowledge of drafting principles, techniques, and
- Knowledge of Corridor Modeling, Surface Manipulation, and Pipe
Networks in Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of local Department of Transportation standards.
- Established ability to coordinate with engineering staff to
develop production packages.
- Ability to manipulate files in AutoCAD.
- Ability to draft plans and drawings from engineer-provided
- Ability to work within Windows 10 operating system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel,
- Experience with file sharing, document management, and
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
within a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
The following characteristics lead to a successful SRF CADD
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the company who believes in diversity
- Be self-motivated to meet individual goals and maintain
accountability in a team environment.
- Be Highly organized and efficient.
- Be able to multi-task in a team environment.
- Exercise initiative and independent judgement in the solution
of work problems.
- Be able to communicate effectively-verbal and written.
- Guide work and promote goals to maintain high standards of
Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: SRF Consulting Group, Inc, Minneapolis , D2O Autodesk CADD Manager, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!