Company: Old National Bank
Location: Saint Paul Park
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the
largest financial services holding company headquartered in
Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which
include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old
National we believe that by helping our associates balance work
life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a
In 2020, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one
of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive
Old National Bank has an opportunity for a creative
problem-solver to fill an Application Analyst role with an emphasis
in OnBase support. This position will help the Digital Solutions
team further transform the bank into a paperless company by
building/supporting imaging processes, workflows and digital forms.
The right candidate should be experienced in Hyland OnBase
administration and workflow and have a basic understanding of
digital imaging concepts. OnBase development/API experience is a
plus. This position will actively engage with business partners and
the Digital Solutions team to improve the user experience and drive
enterprise efficiencies by designing, configuring, building and
supporting our OnBase platform as well as other Digital Solutions
applications. The position can be located within our footprint
across IN, KY, MI, MN and WI.
The Application Analyst will assist in building the enterprise's
digital experience through solutions such as imaging, web, and
collaboration platforms, including OnBase and SharePoint. The
Application Analyst will contribute to the design, configuration,
build, and daily support of these solutions and actively engage
with business partners to solve business problems. A strong passion
to continuously improve the user experience and enterprise
efficiency is required, as this role will work to turn ideas into
deliverables and valuable business solutions.
- Design workflows, processes, and custom solutions to solve
- Build sites and solutions in the SharePoint platform and
support the environment
- Gather business requirements for business problems, document
findings and provide optimal solutions
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions in a manner
where business lines can easily understand
- Handle everyday tasks of site maintenance, reporting, updates,
and bug fixes
- Review and monitor analytics and statistics
- Ensure initiatives are in line with business needs
- Research new technologies related to the digital innovation and
contribute design recommendations to management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer
Science or equivalent work experience
- Creative problem-solver who can easily adapt to changing
- Passionate about improving client experience.
- Driven to create efficiencies that move the needle.
- Highly motivated, organized, and proactive with the ability to
work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to accept and manage projects and tasks both large
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working knowledge of IIS, SQL, HTML,
other software and web development languages is highly
- Experience creating, editing, and restructuring web content,
specifically in SharePoint
- Application Analyst Levels:
- Application Analyst (Grade 57): Up to four years' technical
experience in ECM applications, basic to moderate troubleshooting
experience, performs standard to advanced configurations and
upgrades, builds solutions and may assist with solution
- Application Analyst Senior (Grade 58): More than four years'
technical experience in ECM applications, subject matter expert in
ECM applications, handles escalated issues, performs system
upgrades, provides guidance on system design and solution
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring
a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual
with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or
independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an
agreement signed by the Talent Development Team Leader, VP, to fill
a specific position.
Keywords: Old National Bank, Minneapolis , Application Analyst, Other , Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!