Park View, a 5-star rated, 123-bed Care Center in Buffalo, MN,
is currently seeking self-motivated, energetic Part-Time,
Full-Time, and Casual Dietary Aides to join our team! In this
entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience
by serving our residents, employees, and family members' meals. We
provide a restaurant style dining here with a full service menu.
Our ideal candidate meets strict deadlines and thrives in a
fast-paced environment. Safety is our number one priority. Staff
are provided with personal protective equipment.
No experience is needed for this position. We will train you!
This is a great opportunity for students- must be 15 years old. We
provide flexible schedules! This position is a rewarding way to
earn a paycheck while learning valuable skills.
Join our talented and friendly team! Here at Park View Care
Center, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing
staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the
beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo
The loving professional care provided to our residents has
earned Park View Care Center many honors. We have been listed in US
News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US for 5
years in a row, since 2012. We also received Pinnacle Quality
Insight's 2021 Customer Experience Award for Overall Satisfaction.
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, Park View
has satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the
nation across a 12-month average. We would love you to join our
There are Part-Time, Full-Time, and Casual positions available
working varied schedules. No late nights!
There is a $1,000 Bonus for Full-Time, $500 Bonus for Part-Time,
and $250 Bonus for Casual.
Serving food is a way to connect with our residents!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious
meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background
Bonus points for...
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents
by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is
a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to