Material Handler A Lester Prairie
Location: Lester Prairie
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you have prior material handler experience and pride yourself
on staying on task in a fast-paced environment by using your strong
time management skills? Seeking a steady job and work environment
where you can thrive? Start loving the work you do! Working at
Liquibox would check all the boxes on your wish list. The work is
local. Liquibox is a global liquid packaging company with a
state-of-the-art plant in your area thats clean and safe, and with
good benefits. Plus, you can make a world of difference helping us
get life-sustaining food, beverage and cleaning products to those
around the world who need them. Whats not to love about helping a
great company make critical and sustainable packaging that protects
products, people and the planet?
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the following procedures to
expedite production. Assist where needed on production floor,
accurate recording, packaging and moving of parts. Safely perform
the necessary tasks to produce quality parts in a timely basis.
- Exhibit safety awareness at all times, immediately reporting
possible hazards or violations for corrective action.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Company directives and in
accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements
or other program requirements.
- Operate tow motor and hand carts throughout the facility,
moving product, materials, boxes, etc. Changeover of propane tanks
on tow motor utilizing proper PPE as needed.
- Follow a pre-defined schedule for job specific
- Allocate materials for production floor
- Handle finished product including boxing, labeling and
- Set-up and maintain material drying and conveying
- Set-up any auxiliary equipment
- Ensure proactive safety is a first priority in all tasks
- Communicate timely any concerns regarding materials,
maintenance, second operations or quality to appropriate
- Perform good housekeeping within work area and ensure
- Generate and control manufacturing reporting, production
labels, sheets, and tickets.
- Provide plant-wide support
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High Diploma/GED
- Tow motor license, ability to obtain and maintain
- Previous manufacturing and warehousing experience is
- Ability to work safely and effectively with minimal supervision
while working independently or as a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain strong organizational
Keywords: Liquibox, Minneapolis , Material Handler A Lester Prairie, Other , Lester Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!