Divisional Marketing Specialist
Company: Pace Life Sciences
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for market analysis and segmentation strategies to
build personalized, engagement-based demand generation
This class specification lists the major duties and requirements
of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected
to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this
document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge
Develops market segmentation strategies based on market
opportunity and profitability; develops associated buyer and
Develops effective value-added sales programs and retention
Provides the sales team with tools to sell in competitive
markets by elevating our brand and distinguishing us from
Works with subject-matter-experts to create relevant, actionable
Collaborates with digital marketing and marketing operations
teams on search-engine marketing and opportunities.
Creates targeted workflow-driven marketing/sales campaigns;
measures, reports, and optimizes the performance of these campaigns
to capture new and retain existing accounts.
Partners with the sales teams in capturing new
Works with the sales team to continuously improve the
prospective customer's experience and optimizes conversion, cost
per lead, etc.
Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the
department's service to its customers by offering suggestions and
directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Promotes and supports the overall mission of Pace Analytical by
demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting
with customers and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a
harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related
field AND five (5) years of marketing experience; OR an equivalent
combination of education, training, and experience.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Continued employment is contingent upon all required licenses
and certificates being maintained in active status without
suspension or revocation.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and methods for developing marketing programs to
build awareness of and build demand for products and services. This
includes marketing strategy, plan development, and marketing and
- Principles and practices of digital marketing and associated
- Strategies and best practices of brand development.
- Techniques and analysis of marketing segmentation, interpreting
and optimizing KPIs, and attribution metrics.
- Proficient in multi-channel marketing and communication
- Principles, practices, and techniques of marketing
effectiveness and sales enablement.
- Principles and practices to serving as an effective project
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from
various socio-economic, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar, and
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns, programs, and
- Preparing clear and effective content, correspondence, and
other written materials.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information
to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to
- Organizing own work, setting priorities, and meeting critical
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential
actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed.
- Using tact, discretion, and prudence in dealing with those
contacted in the course of the work.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work
unit goals, objectives, and activities.
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office
equipment and stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength
to lift and carry up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials
and computer screens; and hearing and speech to communicate in
person or over the telephone.
Work is performed in an office setting.
Keywords: Pace Life Sciences, Minneapolis , Divisional Marketing Specialist, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!