Product Implementation Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments
Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a
pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we
have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries
around the world. We own over 386 global technical patents and a
network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution
that points to our industry expertise.
InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands
in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world's leading
merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and
their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments
meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion,
integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking
for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very
You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here:
www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
This role will support the Product Implementations Manager in
the evolution of B2C and B2B eCommerce for faster and more
efficient ways of launching new sites, enhancing existing sites and
delivering process improvements. In this role, you will work on
some of the most compelling and exciting payment eCommerce websites
in the industry. You will be focused on configuring websites,
adding images, removing images, and completing forms to have other
This role will focus on communicating with sales teams and
clients to gather and document technical, product and contract
requirements regarding the client's implementation and ongoing
maintenance of our company's products, software, and services. You
will ensure flawless end-to-end execution and management of
implementing and maintaining large eCommerce sites.
- Coordinate new client activities with appropriate team members,
keeping team apprised of client requirements, deliverables, and
- Conduct pre and post launch quality assurance review of account
confirmation, client communications, training, and billing for each
new customer prior to launch of new features or sites.
- Interface with team members and clients as business development
opportunities arise. Ensuring successful implementations and
- Fostering continuous process improvement in the engagement,
boarding and implementation of products and services.
- Identify, document, and manage the implementation of projects
to enhance and update the product line. Ability to implement fully
compliant products and programs.
- Perform troubleshooting to identify, define, and solve
- Build and maintain a shared knowledge library of best practice
materials related to his/her platform and products to ensure
repeatable and successful implementations.
- Support Account Managers in their requests for product support
from merchant partners.
- Routinely work with a variety of providers (internal and/or
external) in product operations, enhancements, and
- Ensure that customer and partner SLA's are met.
- Strong ability to learn, improve, and drive the evolution of
implementing clients in B2C and B2B eCommerce.
- Capable of working both as an individual and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative in solving problems and can
self-manage commitments and deadlines.
- Proficient with general computer applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, etc.) and willing to learn other applications.
- Posse excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to
readily adapt to change.
- Positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Must enjoy problem solving.
- Must find satisfaction in helping others.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability
status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state,
or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus
Keywords: InComm, Minneapolis , Product Implementation Analyst, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!