Crew Pay Analyst
Company: Endeavour Air
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines,
strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the
regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as
one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130
destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world's
largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the
CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and
11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for
aviation professionals looking to start or continue their
Crew Pay Analysts ensure the Flight Attendant and Pilot crews
are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compile and review crew hours and pay types including over
guarantee (75 hours) payments, premium pay, instructor pay,
full-time union leave pay, union leave reimbursements or charge
backs, and per diem pay to ensure proper payment.
- Coordinate leaves of absence with Crew Scheduling, Crew
Planning, Human Resources and Corporate Payroll to ensure leave of
absences are paid correctly.
- Research and analyze crew pay discrepancy report to resolve
crew pay issues.
- Manage compliance of pay rates and pay rate changes for Pilots
and Flight Attendants.
- Facilitate pay rate changes and status changes.
- Transmit crew pay data to the corporate payroll
- Support users by training them to better understand the codes
and usage to manage on-going discrepancies and pay issues.
- Respond to crew members by answering general pay questions and
resolving pay issues.
- Computer work, in a typical office environment, sitting for the
majority of the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and related
- 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- 1 year of experience in payroll or analysis preferred
- 1 year of airline experience preferred
- Knowledge of collective bargaining agreements preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word,
Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with CrewTrac and Rainmaker preferred
- Repetitive motion such as typing and phone work.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching,
bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags,
files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Able to work additional hours including evenings and weekends
Keywords: Endeavour Air, Minneapolis , Crew Pay Analyst, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!