Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the
Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same
local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded,
improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Material Coordinator to join to our team.
This position will coordinate and organize the flow of raw and
fabricated materials for production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years experience operating a forklift
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word,
Excel, Outlook, etc.) in a working environment.
- Valid and current government issued driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous material handling experience
- Past inventory control experience
- Knowledge of stainless steel
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Minneapolis , Material Coordinator, Other , Willmar, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!