At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the
communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the
United States, we're one of the country's most respected,
innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an
equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse
workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among
Participating in the development, construction and automation of
new and existing interfaces into management reporting systems.
Will be involved in various project including research, design,
planning and testing. Should be able to work with limited
This position will require some off-hours On-Call Support for
the management reporting system and Oracle database.
Primary function could include some of the following:
- Creating new Oracle objects and procedures.
- Querying and analyzing financial data from our Oracle
- Loading files and running scripts in production or development
- Debugging of failed process and procedures ( PL/SQL ) in
- Redesign, development and maintain our documentation
- Monitor and validate the nightly month end process to insure
all process completed successfully with data accuracy.
- Participate in on-call rotation, providing support as
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CIS, CS, Statistics, Math,
Accounting, Finance or Economics, or equivalent work
- Zero to two years of related experience
- Preferred Knowledge or Skill in SQL, PL/SQL and TOAD for
- Requires excellent communication skills - written and
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliver
results on aggressive deadline.
- Strong attention to detail and organization- Well-developed
- Basic knowledge of financial systems and analysis
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze
- Basic knowledge of various computer applications, programming,
hardware, software, microcomputers, and systems design.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee
benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and
we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's
why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs,
resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and
stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition
reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal
opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland
Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United
States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an
Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated
by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about
the E-Verify program.