Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd shift
Company: McQuay International
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Summary: Directs and manages activities of the Maintenance team
engaged in troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and installation
of tooling and equipment; and building, grounds, and security
Supports 2nd shift production: Monday - Friday, 4:00 pm - 12:00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises maintenance electronics technicians engaged in
equipment installation, equipment troubleshooting and repair, and
- Supervises maintenance personnel and workers engaged in
building and grounds maintenance.
- May supervise tool room employees
- Collaborates with Production management to schedule repair,
maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to
ensure continuous production operations.
- Collaborates with Engineering, Production, and Safety
management to plan equipment layout, workflow, and accident
prevention measures to maintain effective and safe utilization of
plant facilities and equipment.
- Develops and oversees preventive maintenance program and
coordinates implementation with Production management
- Obtains quotes and manages activities performed by outside
contractors which may include machine Manufacturing
Representatives, facilities maintenance contractors (construction
contractors, roofers, electricians, plumbers, etc.) grounds keeping
and janitorial services.
- Provides technical expertise to ensure equipment meets
operational standards and is in conformance with OSHA
- May act as a liaison to public utility, environmental and
energy agencies, and insurance companies.
- May oversee or coordinate facility communication and/or
- May collaborate with Engineering to investigate new equipment
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in a
technical, engineering or management discipline.
- A minuumum of five years of experience preferably in a complex
- Demonstrated leadership experience/skills.
Keywords: McQuay International, Minneapolis , Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd shift, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!