Posted on: June 13, 2021
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your
growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference
in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for
the 11th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota's largest senior living
organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we're
growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Trails of Orono Senior Living community is located in a
serene wooded setting just west of Minneapolis near Highways 12 and
I-494 in Wayzata, MN. Managed by Ebenezer, we host 59 units amongst
our Independent/Assisted Living and Memory care residential
settings. Our exceptional and tenured caregivers believe in
Ebenezer's mission to heal, discover, andeducatefor longer
healthier, more meaningful lives.
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom
would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated
health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents'
physical and emotional well-being.
This position includes;
- .8 FTE or 64 Hours in two weeks
- Night shift
- Every other weekend rotation and holiday
- Benefit eligible (Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Retirement,
and Tuition reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
Keywords; DSP, HHA, PCA, NA, CNA, nursing assistant,
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited
to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as
needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring,
temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry,
cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion
for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- If under 18 must be on the MN NA registry
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA
- Previous work experience as HHA, CNA, NA, DSP, PCA
- Work experience in a customer service setting
Keywords: Ebenezer, Minneapolis , Resident Assistant, Other , Wayzata, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!