Human Resources Staffing Coordinator $15.00
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
These positions are responsible for assisting the Recruiting
Manager with staffing coordination. These roles will specifically
focus on sourcing and coordinating the park's contingent workforce
program to include fundraisers, temporary staff, and other
third-party agencies that may provide workers to help staff the
park. Will assist with in-park operation as needed.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- This is a seasonal position that pays $15/hr and applicants
must be available weekdays, weekends and evenings into early
- Previous background or experience with contingent workers is
preferred, but not required.
- Previous Human Resources background or knowledge is preferred,
but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with computers and Microsoft Office
- Ability to use strong verbal and interpersonal skills and speak
effectively to groups of people.
- Ability to lead and work with a diversified workforce.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in a team
environment as needed.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a
- Ability to make sound decisions in high stress situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common tractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English at a level
sufficient to follow written policies and procedures; complete a
variety of basic forms; and interact with guests including
understanding and responding to specific questions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Using previous lists of participants and additional research,
create and maintain a database of fundraisers that can be used to
- Create communication pieces to professionally market
- Maintain relationship with third-party staffing agencies and
keep them updated about potential needs that may arise, so they are
prepared to provide assistance.
- Answer questions from interested parties to ensure they are
aware of program details and expectations/rewards of being a
fundraiser at Valleyfair. Monitor and respond to emails in the
Fundraising email box.
- Post and manage appointment availability on Acuity.
- Update Foods leadership team on a regular basis regarding
progress of filling needed shifts.
- Work with fundraising team leader to secure required forms,
contracts and other paperwork needed.
- Conduct orientation meeting with fundraising lead prior to
their first shift.
- Coordinate the check-in/out process for fundraisers/temporary
staff. Make note of arrival and departure times.
- Maintain a list of fundraisers who have complete foods training
and ensure that all new fundraisers complete required training
prior to working their first shift.
- Coordinate distribution and collection of fundraising aprons
and temporary staff uniforms.
- Accompany or assign a foods supervisor to lead
fundraisers/temporary staff to their location and introduce to Team
- Communicate break expectations to Team Lead to ensure that all
fundraisers/temporary staff get their required breaks.
- Create and print any in-park signage that is needed to
recognize fundraising groups.
- Check in with fundraisers throughout their shift to ensure they
are having a good experience, understand expectations and get any
- Secure comp tickets from Recruiting Manager and distribute
tickets to fundraisers upon return of hat/apron at end of
- Using online survey tool, create and distribute reports from
post-event survey data and make recommendations regarding
improvement to the program, communications, and website.
- Prepare check request paperwork and get approval from
Recruiting Manager to process payment.
- Evaluate group performance and document any that do not meet
program standards or are not eligible to return to the park for
future fundraising opportunities.
Keywords: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Minneapolis , Human Resources Staffing Coordinator $15.00, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!