Outpatient Behavioral Coordinator
Company: Fairview Health Services
Location: Elk River
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Performs a wide range of clerical and support services for
behavioral outpatient programs. Including indirect patient care
functions, office management and coordination of communication
amongst a multi disciplinary work team. To support quality care to
mentally ill and or chemically depended population as well as
support the mission of Fairview
- Greets and directs clients, visitors and staff in a
professional and positive manner
- Required to perform multiple, simultaneous tasks in an
environment faced with interruptions
- Responsible for admission and discharge paperwork
- Responsible for the scheduling of clients for initial
appointments and follow up appointments
- Answers, screens and responds to telephone calls
- Interacts effectively with other team members, patients and the
public to foster cooperation and accurate exchange of
- Works collaboratively with all team members
Medical Record Coordination
- Follow establish steps in transcription of orders within
- Prepares and maintains patient's charts
- Enters orders into FCIS
- Request and maintains medical report information as
- Demonstrates Commitment to Fellow Employees
- Seeks to understand and value differences between
- Treats other employees with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates open, honest communication and behavior.
- Resolves conflict in a positive manner.
- Contributes to the productivity of the workgroup.
- Maintains databases and associated files and records.
- Prepares and distributes reports as requested.
- Maintains patient and station supplies / forms
- Is responsible for typing, coping, faxing and billing
- Provides secretarial support including composing, development
of department's forms and correspondence.
- Generates reports in conjunction with licensing and compliance
Uses time efficiently and actively participates in productivity
of the department.
- Customer Serivce experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Medical Teminology
- Vocational training certificate in any of the following areas:
medical receptionist, office management and technology,
administrative specialist, etc.
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis , Outpatient Behavioral Coordinator, Other , Elk River, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!