Weld together metal components of products as specified by
layout, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, weld procedures or oral
instructions, using electric arc-welding equipment or spot
1st Shift Schedule: Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM. Overtime
may be mandatory based on business needs on Fridays.
The manufacturing facility in Litchfield, MN is focused on
welding Bobcat Company attachments.
Role & Responsibility
- Sets up electrode wire per procedure to prepare welding
equipment for operation.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in a
jig or fixture.
- Strikes arc and manually guides electrode or gun along weld
line to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece using power
equipment as needed.
- Runs spot welder as needed insuring proper tips are used.
- Insure spot welder tacks are secure and uniform without
dimpling opposite surface.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with
safety rules and regulations.
- Use side grinder to clean up all grinding splatter and insuring
quality surfaces near weld zone.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly and maintain 5S schedule.
- Required to fill out daily production sheets.
- Required to accurately scan and record information in the
Oracle inventory system.
- Required to correctly identify and label parts for their
specific area with correct quantity and location.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested
- Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed
by Total Production Maintenance.
- Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by
- Education Required: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and
perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
for extended periods of time in order to meet build
- Must possess the ability to read build sheets and
- Travel Required: < 10%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Global Breadth: Single-Site (One Location)
- Prerequisite Training Course completed.
- Work is performed in a shop environment.
- Conditions include proximity to moving and mechanical parts,
exposure to high noise levels requiring the use of hearing
protection and exposure to vibration through the use of tools and
- Subject to air and skin exposure to chemical hazards and
atmospheric conditions that may affect the respiratory system such
as fumes, odors, dusts, mists and gases.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment including weld
helmet, gloves and protective sleeving and /or aprons.
- Face shield required during grinding operation.
- The overall level of work is defined as medium duty.
- Employees are expected to exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed.
- It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of
responsibilities, duties and requirements for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is
committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to
world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat compact equipment;
Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner
grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through
our winning culture and one global team working together, we
deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make
the world a better place. Join our team today and start building
your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official
Nearest Major Market: St Cloud