Transaction Advisory Senior Associate
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and
audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, including
Transaction Advisory Services and Valuation. Eide Bailly's
Transaction Advisory Services practice highlights financial, tax,
and information technology risks and opportunities around mergers
and acquisitions (M&A) and provides practical and effective
solutions through expertise in financial investigations,
quantifying analysis, inquiry and deal structuring. We provide
significant value to our clients who are attempting to grow through
acquisition or make an exit and offer specialized services tailored
to meet an individual's or organization's urgent needs.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Business Transaction Advisory Services, our
business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our
driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand
our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will
yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different
-- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive,
consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates
and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily
practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our
dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable
donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their
time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons
why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Transaction Advisory Senior Associate might
- Conduct company-specific due diligence efforts as our clients
are looking at growing through acquisitions.
- Assist in preparation of financial models, due diligence and
other materials used in presentations and as support for a
- Assist in standardizing models, processes and procedures.
- Interact with clients and target companies explaining
accounting, finance, tax, and operational risks and opportunities
identified in diligence.
- Determine the scope of the next project.
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and have an ability to work through complex
accounting and operational topics impacting business.
- You demonstrate a commitment to exceptional client
- You can see the big picture and have a keen ability to perform
analytics and see opportunities in the details.
- You have knowledge in auditing financial statements and
transaction services or have 2-3 years of internal accounting
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
enjoy mentoring others.
- You have an aptitude to be very flexible and are willing to
- You are able to manage multiple projects and ensure timely
delivery and quality work.
- In addition to all of this, you have your Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, Finance or Economics, an active CPA license or are an
MBA and have 3 - 6 years of professional experience.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our
position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a
phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests
and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Minneapolis , Transaction Advisory Senior Associate, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!