Company: Seneca Foods
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Category: Seneca Foods
Date: May 28, 2021
Montgomery, MN, US, 56069
Custom Field 1: 464
Seneca Foods is one of North America's leading providers of
packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout
the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced
from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of
of the retail private label, food service, and export canned
vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are
also sold under the brands of Libby's, Aunt Nellie's, READ, Seneca
Farms, Green Valley, CherryMan, Paradise, Pennant, and Seneca
labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides
vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack
Seneca Foods Corporation of Montgomery, MN, a food production
and distribution center located approximately 35 miles southwest of
the Twin Cities metro, currently has an opening for a full-time
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of peas and corn harvest
equipment and related equipment.
- Maintain cost control over equipment for budget purposes.
- Maintenance in other areas of the facility when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining an even, constant, and sufficient
flow of product of a quality that meets or exceeds company
standards during harvest season.
- Employee relations.
- Ensure that GMPs (General Manufacturing Practices), safety
rules, and regulations are being followed and enforced.
- Work in conjunction with Area Supervisors to maintain
production and quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to function in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mechanical repair and trouble-shooting skills.
- Two-year degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
Seneca Foods offers an excellent benefit package along with a
competitive salary based on experience and flexible work schedule
in the off season.
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal
opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative
action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated
against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or
veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected
classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable
accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of
otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an
employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation
under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us
at ADA@senecafoods.com or call 315-926-8100.
Nearest Major Market: Mankato
Keywords: Seneca Foods, Minneapolis , Agricultural Mechanic, Other , Montgomery, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!