InSite Chemist - Woodbury, MN
Company: Clean Harbors, Inc.
Location: Cannon Falls
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Our Woodbury, MN insite branch is currently seeking a InSite
Chemist to join their safety conscious team! Material Handlers are
responsible for assisting in the collection, identification and
proper packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous
waste at this specific Household Hazardous Waste facility. *This
position requires up to 100% field work in various working
conditions, and includes physical/manual labor duties.
Please note this is NOT a laboratory based position. This is an
entry level physical/labor role, we will train you!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, with overtime opportunities;
- Company Paid for iPhone with Data plan;
- Annual boot allowance, all PPE and uniforms provided and
- 10 Paid Vacation, 3 Paid Personal and 5 Paid days off per
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component, tuition
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training including
- Health and Safety is our number one goal! This is demonstrated
by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste
- Ensure drum count is correct and that drum conditions are
shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean
- Segregating and packaging chemicals and hazardous materials for
- Maintaining waste accumulation area at customer site;
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly inspections for waste
- Manual labor/physical labor duties unloading waste items from
vehicles as they arrive on site;
- Assist with profiling hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
- Manage waste and the documentation of hazardous and
- Ability and willingness to perform manual labor/physical duties
- Degree in Physical Sciences (i.e. Chemistry, Biology,
Environmental) preferred but not required;
- 40 hour OSHA Training (preferred but not required);
- Previous experience segregating, packing, and labelling
chemicals is an asset;
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the
leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
This is an entry level physical/labor role, we will train you!
This is not a laboratory based position.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inc., Minneapolis , InSite Chemist - Woodbury, MN, Other , Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!