MRI Assistant - CMDI
Company: Fairview Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The MRI Assistant escorts and/or transports patients to
scheduled locations. Assists the technologists in patient
preparation and handling as requested. Works with technologist to
position patients for exam.
The person filling this position can work in Princeton, Mora,
Crosby, or Staples.
Shift lengs varies by site, but is usually between 8-12
Escorts and Transports patients to scheduled location
- Assist in the MRI assessment process
- Under direction of technologist, will position patient for
- Assure that the patient returns to appropriate area
Ensures patient data integrity
- Accurately completes computer functions, edits, scheduling,
billing, and status changes in a timely fashion.
- Performs accurate image identification, record preparation, and
digital image manipulation and archiving.
- Assembles similar relevant exams and reports.
- Documents initial and ongoing data, interventions,
responses/results, or interventions consistent with established
Participates as an active team member
- Orients and mentors new employees
- Participates in improvement initiatives
- Responsible for personal and professional development to ensure
current knowledge required for position
- Cleans and maintains patient areas, supplies and equipment
- Accepts unique customer service expectations in imaging
Processes diagnostic images to digital/DVD format as
BLS and previous experience in health care setting or with MRI
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis , MRI Assistant - CMDI, Other , Princeton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!