Distribution Janitor 6AM - 2PM (Wage Starting at $16.00 & $2,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Michael Foods Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Michael Foods Inc. is a leading food processor and distributor
with business in egg products, refrigerated grocer and potato
products and offers exciting job possibilities throughout our
organization. Join our company and be a part of an innovative team
that is First in Food - where you can enhance your career, sharpen
your talents and make an impact.
We have the honor and responsibility of working in food - a
critical infrastructure industry during this time of global crisis.
We are working around the clock to keep inventory flowing to our
retailers and to help feed the world. We are hiring at many of our
manufacturing facilities; this is a great opportunity for those who
are now available due to hours being cut at their regular job or
being sent home from college temporarily.
Responsible for the cleanliness of the distribution warehouse.
Duties include sanitation of the distribution offices, hallways,
drivers lounge and outdoors, as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Empty wastebaskets and replace liners, dust furniture, clean
light switches and phones, dust mop and damp mop hard surface
floors and stairs, clean doors, windowsills and vacuum rugs in all
offices including entrances, etc. to maintain a neat, clean and
sanitary working environment.
- Maintain warehouse sanitation duties including sweeping
hallways, warehouse and freezer daily.
- Moping 'A' level bins when they are empty or as needed.
- Clean and dust around the battery charging area weekly in
- Complete any cleaning/sanitation tracking forms that are
- Clean and maintain ground sanitation area including sweeping
outside steps and dock areas as necessary. Remove snow to form a
walkway and salt as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of cleanings supplies.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary
conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to
management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect
food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Six months sanitation experience preferred.
- Ability to read and write English legibly.
Keywords: Michael Foods Inc, Minneapolis , Distribution Janitor 6AM - 2PM (Wage Starting at $16.00 & $2,000 Sign-On Bonus), Other , Gaylord, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!