Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: June 13, 2021
As a Staffing Specialist, you will be responsible for enhancing
the overall talent acquisition process, candidate experience, and
collaborating with leaders at Grand Living's communities to fill
position. Responsibilities include managing that ATS (Talent+) for
compliance, creating job postings, sourcing qualified candidates,
interviewing potential candidates for selected positions,
scheduling interviews for hiring managers, and
extending/negotiating offers. This is to be handled in The Sterling
Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner,
resulting in a very high level of overall satisfaction.
- Manage and post job descriptions in ATS (Talent+) while
- Proactively identify new sources for candidates with Boolean
searches strings, new job sites, career fairs, networking, and/or
- Leverage proven sourcing networks, processes, and technology to
- Screen and schedule candidates for hiring manager
- Disposition unqualified candidates.
- Extend and negotiate offers.
- Maintain a constant cadence with the communities as it relates
to their hiring needs.
- Provide feedback and experience to HR & Talent Acquisition
Manager to enhance current processes.
- Ensure proper ATS (Talent+) process if followed.
- Maintain and assist with onboarding process through
- Perform other functions as necessary.
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Minneapolis , Staffing Specialist, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!