MAKE YOUR MARK
Daikin Applied: The World's Leading Innovator in HVAC
We believe your air can be doing more. Every day, we aim to
create better outcomes for our customers, so you can breathe
Daikin Applied delivers superior air quality and energy
efficiency to every solution with innovation in advanced
technology, IoT, and next-generation compressors. Daikin branded
products, solutions, and services are sold through a global network
of dedicated sales, service and parts.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019
revenues in excess of $22.6 billion and more than 77,000 employees
worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative
companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable
corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights,
Join Daikin applied as we expand our operation in southern MN.
State-of art, greenfield site with modern amenities, including a
hot food cafeteria with a full menu, a bright, clean,
climate-controlled environment, customer experience center, along
with cutting-edge manufacturing technology including scanners and
digital vertical storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify unit options using bill of materials to complete
required work content per unit.
- Complete assembly of work content to support production
- Read and interpret engineering drawing to ensure quality
standards are met by effectively identifying parts and assembling
- Ability to use production support tools effectively (VKS, AMS,
- Must learn and understand all line stations.
- Read and follow wiring schematics. Complete company provided
wiring training and achieve certification.
- Train new members on the various machines, procedures, safe
work practices and any pertinent items regarding safety, quality
- Responsible for maintaining the 5s program to ensure a clean
- Follow and understand HOMESafe, Personal Choice and company
safety manual requirements.
- Identify and rework defective work pieces to comply with
- Read and interpret blue prints, sketches or product
specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating,
assembling and installing sheet metal products, including machine
adjustments and material requirements per engineering
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Operate PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks), obtain PIT
- Obtain Certification in leak testing and vacuum and
- All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color,
religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic
information, marital status, membership or activity in a local
commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law.