Brokerage Srv Professional II
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Serve as first point of contact for advisors, clients, and
relationship partners for routine service issues, requests,
policies, procedures, and account information, specific to wires.
Communicate directly with clients and advisors to research
questions, open issue resolution cases, and resolve minor problems
over the phone or notify appropriate service partners. Respond to
basic inquiries with prompt, accurate solutions to
transaction/service requests in a fast-paced, customer-focused,
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree.
- Serve as the first point of contact for advisors needing
service and operational support within a brokerage account for
wires. This includes responding to service requests,
troubleshooting issues, and researching complex issues that cannot
be resolved immediately. Provide prompt, accurate solutions to
transaction, service and/or operational questions in a fast-paced,
client-focused team environment.
- Respond directly to account information or other requests
initiated by advisors utilizing a variety of systems to provide
information for advisors or other relationship partners, and works
with appropriate internal business partners to resolve any
outstanding questions. May process routine service transactions, or
resolve account service casework, ensuring time and quality
standards are met.
- Interact directly with advisors and other business partners to
resolve questions and pending transactions.
- Educate advisors directly on newly-enacted services, systems or
procedures to help facilitate efficient self-service as well as
serve as a key resource for advisors on company or product policies
and systems and troubleshoot simple usability issues.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of relevant experience including previous experience
within brokerage industry.
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to
explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward,
- Ability to research and solve problems and ask the right
questions to understand underlying issues and identify root
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities in a
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Minneapolis , Brokerage Srv Professional II, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!