Home Health Aide/Homemaker - Home Care / Hospice - .8 FTE Days
Company: Mille Lacs Health System
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This position is based out of our Onamia MN campus and our
coverage area is approximately a 40 mile radius of Onamia
Eight Shifts in a two week period
Responsible for the provision of home services. May deliver
routine personal care, perform simple routine procedures that are
non-invasive and report unusual findings or concerns to the
registered nurse. All services are performed by a trained
HHA/HM/Respite Aide under the placement and direct supervision of
the registered nurse.
- Assists with the needs of clients and assure comfort while
- Follows care plan when providing client care.
- Contacts nurse to report a change in client condition or with
concerns or questions.
- Practices universal standard precautions.
- Provides safe/clean environment and follows infection control
- Adheres to MLHS policies and practices including:
o Demonstrates interest in and commitment to assuring service
o Demonstrates teamwork.
o Exhibits a positive attitude.
o Participates in activities directed toward evaluating and
improving service area functions.
o Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality.
o Assumes responsibility enhancing personal and professional
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a Registered Nursing Assistant in the State of
- HHA certificate required.
- Must have current CPR and BLS certification.
- Must have a valid Minnesota Driver's license.
Company Benefits Overview
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement, Discounts and Scholarships Programs
- Retirement Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Service and Pharmacy Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
Keywords: Mille Lacs Health System, Minneapolis , Home Health Aide/Homemaker - Home Care / Hospice - .8 FTE Days, Other , Onamia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!