Division Executive Equipment Solutions - Northcentral
Company: Agiliti Health, Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Division Executive Equipment Solutions - Northcentral
Minneapolis - District site Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY The
Specialty Equipment Specialist is responsible for driving strategic
sales initiatives in an assigned territory - to include
identifying, qualifying, and closing new business bookings
opportunities. The S E S Specialist is accountable for designing
and executing a territory plan centered around Agiliti Specialty
Equipment Solutions as part of the Equipment Value Management
framework. This includes rentals, on-site managed programs , and
clinical engineering services for fall prevention, skin injury
prevention, bariatric safety, early mobility, and patient handling
equipment. PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILI T IES Time and
- Understands strategic position in industry and territory.
- Establishes long term goals in territory and can develop annual
and quarterly goals that create a clear pathway to achieving the
- Manages time and resources to ensure that work is completed
efficiently and on schedule.
- Embraces Customer Relationship Management tools to effectively
manage sales territory and execute sales objectives.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the specific markets
(Including Acute Care, Long-term Care etc.)
- Effectively leverages local Territory Executives and cross
functional subject area experts to execute on growth strategies
within assigned territory Customer Aligned Sales Process
- Adapts to customer needs and buying process; adjusts messaging
and sales process accordingly.
- Convey s information to customers in a clear, compelling way
that will positively affect their thoughts and actions.
- Identif ies , qualif ies , and close s business opportunities
in assigned territor y and demonstrates an ability to strategically
assess and approach a territory to optimize and execute a sales
- Keep s customer commitments, resolve s customer problems, and
exceed s customer expectations .
- Effectively manag es internal sales process by leveraging
appropriate resources (Territory Executives, Operations
Counterparts, and Corporate Resources.)
- Conduct s business reviews with customers .
- Manages external customer relationships ( hospital
administration, management , and clinicians responsible for patient
programs ) through regularly calling on client locations.-- Insight
- Translate s the benefits of solutions, products , and services
to customers involved in the decision-making process based on
understanding of their individual needs and/or business problems to
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of customer needs and
challenges to effectively deliver insights during each customer
interaction.-- Equipment Value Management
- Articulates how the EVM framework drives meaningful
improvements to equipment workflows within hospitals while
simultaneously improving quality, reducing costs, and elevating
- Stays current on all Agiliti's service offerings and sales
- BS/BA degree required; focus in clinical discipline preferred .
- Specialty equipment (patient handling, wound care, bariatric,
etc.) sales experience .
- 2 + years healthcare sales or related experience required.
- Experience working in a team-based selling environment
- Previous experience selling services is preferred.
- Must be available to travel up to 6 0%.
- Must hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver's license.
Must have a safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.--
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Has the focus, persistence, positive outlook, and discipline to
meet the personal demands of a sales role.--
- Anticipates problems or opportunities and takes immediate
action to address them.
- Follows through on commitments and agreements.
- Sets challenging personal and business goals and demonstrates
tenacity toward achieving those goals.
- Communicates effectively, both written and verbally, to
internal and external partners.--
- Sets high standards of performance, quality, and accountability
for self and others.---Guides by example.
- Professionally presents and conveys our services using the
Challenger Sales methodology, utilizing available tools such as
whiteboarding and virtual meetings when applicable.--
- Builds strong cross-functional internal relationships.
- Comprehends and understands Sales Incentive Plan, budget, and
District Profits & Losses.--
- S peak s competently about all clinical equipment found in
hospital environments as well as solid comprehension of hospital
finance, reimbursement, regulatory, and safety practices. D
ISCLAIMER This job description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this
position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step
account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The
incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the
effective operation of the department and the company. It is the
policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information,
marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
civil rights laws.--In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti
strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who
make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who
cooperate in Agiliti's investigation of such reports.If you require
assistance with your application, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Primary Job Location:Minneapolis
DistrictAdditional Locations (if applicable):Job Title:Division
Executive - Equipment SolutionsCompany:AgilitiLocation
City:MinneapolisLocation State:Minnesotav2 Posted 7 Days Ago Full
time JR18712 About Us Agiliti helps hospitals reclaim millions of
dollars in wasted spending by connecting broken medical equipment
processes. Our Equipment Value Management (EVM) framework connects
previously siloed departments with highly agile and fully
integrated equipment workflows. Our customers also deploy the
individual elements of EVM - Clinical Engineering, Onsite Equipment
Management and Rental Services - to ensure patient-ready equipment
is in the right place at the right time. More than 7,000 hospitals
and health systems rely on Agiliti to reduce costs and free their
clinicians to spend more time caring for patients. Our nationwide
network ensures quick response to customer needs throughout the
U.S. We believe every interaction has the power to change a life.
Join Agiliti and help make a difference for health care providers
and patients nationwide. For more information, please visit
Keywords: Agiliti Health, Inc, Minneapolis , Division Executive Equipment Solutions - Northcentral, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!