Analytical Lab Tech I
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Analytical Laboratory Technician I
- Minneapolis, MN (North Metro)
- Temporary to Hire
- $18-20/hr dependent on experienceSummary: Facilitates the
execution of analytical studies by completing sample preparation
and extraction related to analytical chemistry studies as directed
following company SOPs and study protocols.Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of applicable--Standard Operating
Procedures SOPs in order to successfully perform job duties, and
GLP and ISO as they apply to the research environment, individual
protocols and good documentation practices.
- Performs the extraction process on prepared samples as directed
by study protocol for analytical data generation.
- Receives and logs samples for testing.
- Completes chain of custody documentation for tracking.
- Communicates with clients as needed to confirm documentation on
receipt paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Performs a variety of laboratory techniques including sample
weighing and recording, preparation of standard solutions, buffers,
sample preparation requiring homogenization, liquid-liquid
extraction, filtration, centrifugation and pipetting, etc.
- Prepares and maintains sterile glassware for the sample
preparation process. Processes glassware through the washer.
- Operates, cleans and maintains incubators, autoclaves, hoods
and other equipment routinely utilized.
- Receives disposable materials used throughout the laboratory.
Maintains a log of Certificates of Analysis as necessary for
- Communicates well with auditors, clients and other--staff
members. Other Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Maintains an efficient and clean work area by organizing and
re-stocking sample preparation as needed.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Associate's degree with an emphasis in chemistry or a related
scientific field is required.
- Completion of a BA/BS in Chemistry or related is strongly
- General chemistry knowledge is preferred for the safe handling
of acids, bases and organic solvents.
- Familiarity with various chromatographic and spectroscopic
equipment and instrumentation is preferred.Why Kelly--?Kelly
Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and
clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you.
Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit
their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Minneapolis , Analytical Lab Tech I, Other , Loretto, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!