Medical Device Assembler
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Immediately hiring Medical Device Assemblers in Plymouth,
MN!Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job
looks pretty great. Kelly-- Professional & Industrial is looking
for Medical Device Assemblers to work at a premier Global
Manufacturer of medical devices and instruments located in Plymouth
Minnesota!Sound good? Take a closer look belowHave questions? Call
your Kelly recruiter Jennifer at (269)200-2303.We have the
following shifts available at a pay rate of $15.50 to $18--per hour
(pay is based on experience)
- Work Monday through Friday, with some Saturdays required as
- 1st shift 6:30AM-3:30PM and 2nd shift is 3:30PM-12AMWhy you
should apply to be a Medical Device Assembler:
- Work for a company that is looking to hire proven
- Receive great benefits upon hire, inclusive of Medical
benefits, vacation and a retirement plan.
- Be a part of a company that encourages their employees to grow
within the organization and promotes from within
- Work in a team-oriented environmentHow will you contribute?
- Soldering, crimping, cutting, and moving small parts using
tweezers, microscope, needle nose, potting, spot welding,
equipment, and or machines.
- Support a productive work environment with a can-do
attitude.Your Key Qualifications
- Prior microscope/clean room experience is preferred. This site
builds cardiovascular catheters.
- Prior Medical / Electronic Device experience required
- High School diploma or GED.
- The ability to lift-up to 20 pounds from floor to table.
- Ability to work Overtime as requested.
- Some computer skills preferred.
- Casual dress code, music playing on the production floor.What
happens next?Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your
skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if
this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That
means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile,
expanding your opportunities even more.Helping you discover what's
next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to be a Medical Device Assembler today!#TJP2021_PNIWhy
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Minneapolis , Medical Device Assembler, Other , Excelsior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!