Assembler II - 3rd Shift - Maple Grove, MN-$3000 Sign On Bonus Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove;
US-MN-Minneapolis; US-MN-Minnetonka; US-MN-Plymouth
Purpose and Passion Comprehensive Benefits Life-Work Integration
Community Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven
by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most
essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring
for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare
industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to
making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a
place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving
lives through your life's work.
About the role:
- Primary focus is to build product by following processes to
meet production goals.Your responsibilities will include:
- Understands and adheres to safety policies and practices.
- Responsible for quality and adheres to manufacturing process
requirements, the Boston Scientific Corporation Quality Policy and
the Strategic Quality Process (SQP).
- Builds product by following all processes in which certified
(in their most current revision), and completing other assigned
work, while meeting manufacturing goals and metrics.
- Demonstrates and applies a solid understanding of Lean
Manufacturing and related principles.
- Knows and applies flex strategy, rotates as necessary and works
well with all group members, both within the team and
- Maintains accurate records, including training files and shop
floor paperwork (SFP).
- Willingly participates in Shared Responsibility and continuous
- Understands and follows all BSC and site-specific policies and
- Responsible for attending and passing all required core BSC and
site-specific training (i.e. QS Basics, RTK, Lean Training).
- Performs routine functions of SAP specific to the area (i.e.
e-kanban boards, issuing/de-issuing, confirmations).
- Willing to become a Certified Back-Up Trainer (CBT) as
determined by the supervisor. If acting as a CBT, responsible for
training others and maintaining accurate training files for others.
Actively involved in monitoring and maintaining accurate SFP.What
we're looking for in you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year's to less than 5 year's of work experience in
- Previous experience in manufacturing, performing inspections,
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and related principles
- Experience with maintaining accurate records including training
files and shop floor paperwork
- Experience with SAP or other manufacturing execution software
- Experience training othersPreferred Qualifications:
- Previous medical device experience preferred, but not
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our
mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives
through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of
patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people
both around the world and around the corner, there's no better
place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 475856
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Assembly, Medical, Medical Technology, ERP, SAP,
Manufacturing, Healthcare, Technology Associated topics: assemble,
assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Keywords: Boston Scientific, Minneapolis , Assembler II - 3rd Shift - Maple Grove, MN-$3000 Sign On Bonus Job, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!