Project Coordinator IV
Company: Ascent Services Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Project Coordinator IV
1+ Year Contract
The Project Coordinator IV will provide on-going support to the
Pharma Process Development staff including project support,
on-boarding activities, and documentation activities.
- Required: High school diploma
- Preferred: Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or
- Required: Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. JOB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with web-based systems including Sharepoint and wiki
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and QMS
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and the creation of PDF
- Problem solving/DMAIC skills
- Ability to set priorities and resolve issues independently
- Ability to relate to diverse communities and levels; strong
customer service orientation
- Capable of working on multiple projects in a dynamic, deadline
driven environment - demonstrated skill under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong energy, aptitude and attitude for continuous
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, manage
timelines and expectations, adjust for unplanned assignments, and
adapt to changing priorities
- Discretion and Judgment regarding confidential or sensitive
- Light work requiring physical effort, in addition, requires
communication skills, capability to move from one place to another,
visual discrimination and tolerance to the use of personal
protection equipment. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update established Gantt Charts to reflect current project
status based on information from Program Managers and
- Maintain Resource Forecasting tools including updating system
data on a monthly basis, collecting, tabulating, and reporting out
timesheets on a weekly basis, and making revisions, as needed.
- Establish tools for tracking project costs including the
monitoring of invoices, production build expenses, and laboratory
fees. Monitor spending on a weekly basis and provide monthly
- Prepare purchase orders and track invoices for departmental
expense and capital investments. Contact vendors to follow-up on
invoicing activities as needed.
- Provide support in the creation and maintenance of PMO tools
such as Gantt charts, risk registrars, project contracts, and other
- Provide build coordination build support with operations teams
- Create, Review, and approve procedural and validation
documentation as defined by their role on a project team.
- Complete on-boarding activities for new hires including
acquiring computers, phones, completing desk set-up, etc.
- Schedule interviews, meetings, and appointments
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Organize travel arrangements and expense reports for project
managers and engineering staff as needed.
- Create and maintain presentations as required for monthly and
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings Job Type: Contract
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job ID: 21-03120
Date Updated: April 5, 2021 Debra McMullen is recruiting for this
position. Corporate Office
1001 Galaxy Way, Suite 405
Concord, CA 94520
email@example.com Employment Verifications
Via The Work Number, employer code 105779 Additional office
locations in Chico, CA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA.
Keywords: Ascent Services Group, Minneapolis , Project Coordinator IV, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!