Senior Product Development Lead
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Senior Product Development Lead (WIC04882) Job
Description Description Want to---build a stronger, more
sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global
team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic
insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with
markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with
the food they need to thrive.--
-- JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
We seek a Sr. Product Development Lead who, as an authority, will
independently analyze business problems to be solved with automated
systems. In this role, you will provide technical expertise to
identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that are
cost-effective and meet user requirements. KEY
- Provide coaching and/or training to more junior members of our
team on topics such as agile, software development and product
- Partner with business leadership other teams within Global IT
to understand their strategies, goals and future initiatives for
product team opportunities.
- Build autonomous product teams to deliver on business demand
- Provide more complex business model design plans for
development. Facilitate and lead engineers & product teams during
development activities .
- Assess requirements, and prioritize them in alignment with
process advisors and across the organization.
- Enhance and influence integration of more complex process
areas, including data, education and security across a moderate
subset of the organization.
- Manages through influence, but without direct management
authority. Use capabilities to influence customers and
stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with
limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to
identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to
supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related IT
and business industry.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience.
- Ability to travel up to 20%. PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with technically complex, cross-organizational,
- Ability to Deliver Results (Quality & Benefits)
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous situations
and a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and
communicate at all levels of the global organization and
- Experience with account and stakeholder management.
- Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble.
- Certified Agile Coach or practitioner.
- Experience leading teams in a direct management role.
- Experience leading Product Development.
- Experience working as part of a 100% distributed team. Job
Information Technology Primary Location Other Locations
US-MN-Minneapolis Schedule Full-time Job Type Standard Shift Day
Job At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is
committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work
environment where all employees are treated with dignity and
respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles,
Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy
prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or
applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, marital status, family status, citizenship status,
veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other
status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable
national and local laws and regulations pertaining to
non-discrimination and employment.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing
accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities. How to
request a Canada Employment Resources:
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Minneapolis , Senior Product Development Lead, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!