Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Position:Umbraco DeveloperJob Description:Web Engineer IIWhat
You ll Be Doing
- Establish a clear, consistent technology vision through
collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Research, recommend, design and develop systems and application
- Tailor communication and convey complex ideas in a concise
manner to a diverse set of audiences and venues.
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk
factors around security and compliance.
- Provide tools that enable development teams to rapidly build
and deploy software that is consistent with the broader
- Promote the company's technology brand through creative
thinking, and constantly raising the bar of what's possible.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web
development projects like product development assignments.
- Working on a collaborative, agile team building a world-class
Marketing platform based on Umbraco CMS
- Knowledge of multiple development technologies like HTML, CSS3,
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile
first design principals
- Knowledge of designing and developing Ecommerce websites.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design patterns.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team
to innovate and evolve UXWhat We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in
Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or
equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 5 years Extensive experience of IT Web and/or Mobile
- Minimum 2 years Umbraco CMS development experience
C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net, JQuery, CSS ASP and APi Development
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts.
- Working Knowledge on twig, vue.js, Razor
- Familiarity with tools teamcity, octopus
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such
as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and
Conversion Rate OptimizationAbout ArrowArrow Electronics, Inc.
(NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune
Magazine s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward
for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service
providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops
technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our
broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps
customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that
make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as
possible. Learn more at .Our strategic direction of guiding
innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of
thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's
possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn
more at .For more job opportunities, please visit
.Location:IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESCTime Type:Full
timeJob Category:Information Technology Associated topics: .net,
algorithm, backend, back end, matlab, python, sde, software
developer, software engineer, software programmer
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Minneapolis , Umbraco Developer, Other , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!