Now Hiring: Entry Level Operations Director
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to
learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this
rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
-Provides project management throughout the project lifecycle
-Ensures project meets business requirements and are completed
on time and within budget
-Ensures projects meet business requirements
-Coordinates communication plan, risks and issues
-Measures project performance using appropriate tools and
-Monitor the progress of the project
-Communicates project progress
- Identify and quantify variances
- Perform any corrective actions and escalate with
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project (or similar PM tool), SharePoint
- 1-3 years experience with project implementation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks for self and
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of project
management methodologies and tools, resource management practices
and change management techniques
Location: Minneapolis, MN
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please
skills: MS Project, Project Management, MS Office, Great Plains,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Randstad USA, Registered office:? One Overton Park, 3625
Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
RANDSTAD, HUMAN FORWARD and SHAPING THE WORLD OF WORK are
registered trademarks of Randstad N.V.